Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Is Mr. Right right in front of me?

I went to a training today with Mr. Sweetness and some of our friends for a volunteer activity in the community. It was a real adventure. We took public transportation. I am not good with public transportation.        
But it was fun. The women in the group talked to me, but the person who spent the most attention on me was Mr. Sweetness. We listens to what I have to say like everything is important. He laughs at my jokes and he is very gentlemanly. Although, I wonder sometimes if he lets me go in front of him because he likes to look at my butt. I hope I not making someone's kindheartedness in to something more than it is. 

However, I was mediating today. I try to mediate a half hour a day! The word that kept coming to the surface was fear. Maybe he is afraid. I told you Mr. Sweetness is 52 years old so that's a twenty year age difference. He also told me he never had a serious girlfriend. My Mom says maybe he never even kissed a girl. Maybe I should try to kiss him. I wonder if it works like in the movies, people don't realize they like someone until they kiss them? 

I know I sound like a whinny teenager, but this must be some what entertaining or you wouldn't be reading this. Maybe I should re - name my blog three thirty year old finally going through her teenage years. I am just so bad with guys and knowing how to get close to them. I mean I am emotionally close to Mr. Sweetness because we share things that we don't tell anyone else. But sometimes a girl needs more.

My best friend says that maybe he is afraid I will leave him, you know like maybe for someone younger? Maybe if I am his friend for awhile, he will see I am not going anywhere. What's you all's advice?


No comments:

Post a Comment